The expert Rousseau-Gautrin to service
Framework of the design and production of a 2,800-ft3 trailer for powder products.
The Rousseau-Gautrin firm has been mandated to conduct a global analysis of the trailer with loading cases established for Tremcar executives. Loading cases and the 3D model of the trailer allow the validation of the trailer’s behavior in particular situations through various digital simulations.
• Trailer’s geometrical design
• Trailer’s 3D surface modeling
• Volume calculation
• Trailer’s preliminary layout
• Production surface deployment
• Linear static analysis of constraints through finite elements in order
to validate the mechanical and structural design of the trailer
• Frequency and trailer fatigue analysis