The expert Rousseau-Gautrin to service
In order to analyze, conceive, manage and structure in a secure, efficient and safety fashion all emergency electrical installations to comply with electrical standards.
The Rousseau-Gautrin company has been mandated by Omega Laboratory in order to analyze, create and realize in an efficient and secure way all electrical structural plans complying to electrical standards.
• Relocation of an existing generator of 100KVA
from Pavillon Mekhail to Pavillon Vallière
• Install a new generator of 250 KVA
• Adapting, in whole, the electrical system to standards
• Reinforcement of concrete to standards ACNOR CAN-A23.1
• Preliminary engineering analysis
• Requirements analysis
• Evaluating relocation options
• Specific design preparation ANC ILLARY
• General administration and coordination with entrepreneurs
and multiple interveners
• Quotes, supervision and approval of designs
• Verification and management of final labor and operations