The expert Rousseau-Gautrin to service
In order to design and carry out the implementation of a brewery to produce new products Boris brand division.
The firm Rousseau-Gautrin Inc. has been mandated by Brasserie Licorne (Quebec), a subsidiary of Brasserie Licorne (France), distributor and producer of coolers and beer for Boris brand here in Quebec, in order to design and carry out the implementation of a brewery to produce Boris brand products located in the municipality of St-Hyacinthe.
Study the need for the establishment of a brewery
• Preparation of the process diagram (P&ID)
• Assessment of costs of equipment and installation of the brewery
• Modifications and add on to the building chosen for the implementation of the brewery
• Supervision and coordination of the construction site
• Application for permit and approval required for the City of St-Hyacinthe and MDDEP
• Analysis of control and automation needs of the brewery
• Start up of the factory
• Technical training for equipment and bottling process
• Establishing energy needs for adequate function of all systems
• Determine heat exchange systems needed
• Verification of vapor and cold water requirement for all equipments and validation
capacity needed for utilities (boiler and cooler)